Making the "we thing" a better reality in all of your work relationships ...
1. Provide follow-up communication, including summary of discussion and your RP vision.
Within one week of your rpDiscussion™ send out a summary of the discussion, highlighting the important points, revelations and actions.
Leverage this memo as another good moment to offer your perspective, RP vision and evident enthusiasm.
We suggest the medium be either a printed document or a memo in a PDF format so that it communicates your message in a manner of perfect fidelity as to style/impact, and is printable and can be easily archived (and not lost in the noise of Blackberry and other e-mail surfing).
2. Launch rpPaq, beginning with rpCamera with each person. Don't procrastinate.
Within one week of your rpDiscussion, launch rpCamera™ with each person. As QR's are revealed for each, take immediate actions (dialog and agreement) in any areas requiring timely attention and improvement (at a minimum, any QR context that is rated 2 or less, or any "A" or "B" Flow rating).
Note: In the better organizations, any ratings of 3 or less demands immediate attention.
3. Be vigilant and responsive to your rpDashboard™ and your group rpScoreboard™. Strive for "all purple" QR's ... it's a (very) good thing, and in so many ways!
4. Consider the value of on-going, periodic rpDiscussions.
We encourage continuing rpDiscussions on a periodic basis where everyone can safely discuss any matter that relates to Relationship Performance™ and better work in better lives.
Note: Some matters may be just too great to be solved by one-on-one dialog with RP, and thus such matters may demand occasional group discussion. (Note: often these types of matters are revealed in the rpScoreboards.)
5. Be personally accountable to the practices, behaviors, tools and language of Relationship Performance.
6. Be intolerant, creative and constructive with regard to obstacles, dysfunctions and behaviors running counter to Relationship Performance.
Remain vigilant to incorrect thinking, actions and communications that are violating the principles of Relationship Performance. Be intolerant with those who stray off-track ... including, and especially, leadership. Provide those folks with timely coaching to get them back on track. Be an effective problem-solver. When you need help, or perhaps just a sounding board, reach out to your rpExpert.
7. Apply Relationship Performance in your hiring and succession processes to define, attract and choose the right persons for work role success.
RP can radically improve work relations from the beginning. This includes before and during hiring or succession processes. Ask your rpExpert about the special tools, methods and services that are available including work role diagnostics and design, talent attraction, strategic recruitment processes, "Red Carpet" candidate experience and precision, predictive selection.